Monday, August 1, 2005

Here are 8/2005 Favourite Web slave Theon’s Funnies

TOP 13 songs for the selfconfidence booster.

1. Survivor: Eye of the Tiger
-2 sharp left hooks, raw egg down your throat and your ready for the ring again.

2. Daze: Superhero Lover
-Best ever name for a song and easy to take in this “ carefully thought out” song’s message. WARNING: it doesn’t bear listening to too often.

3.Britney Spears: Oops... I Did It Again
-Looking at my beautiful features in the mirror, my athletic body and my impeccable sense of style, I can only say “Oops…I did it again!”

4. Kenny Loggins: Danger Zone
-Top Gun offers 80’s rock. What would I do if I could be Maverick for just a day?

5. Sepi Kumpulainen: Mighty Man
-Sepi has written in his memoirs what all Finnish men think about themselves after a few brews

6. AC/DC: Thunder
-this is what I’ve named one of my body parts…… my right bicep.

7. Bee Gees: Stayin' alive
-New York dance moves that humble us..

8. Judas Priest: Turbo Lover
-The second best ever name for a song. Raising wonder and awe in every true lovin’ machine.

9.Matti Nykanen: Only a Hill Man Can Know It
-Our Masa is just a misunderstood genius!

10. Hot Chocolate: You sexy Thing
-To the best of my knowledge this timeless masterpiece is about me.

11. Abba: Dancing Queen Terrible song! But sometime my feminine side just takes over.

12. Twisted Sister: I Wanna Rock
-so that you won’t immediately forget in what’s name this revolutionary bit of music has been created..

13. Right Said Fred: I'm Too Sexy
-A rough diamond from these long time musicians which every time I hear it, remind me why people stop and stare at me on the street.

Yours, Theon